is there any compact flash with tilting/rotating head?

Discussion in 'General flash photography, lighting, and technique' started by italy74, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Hi there

Due to my latest purchase (thanks, Brad), I'm looking for something VERY compact to pair with the F100. Something like SB-27, SB23 or SB-400 but that has (if any exists) both tilting AND rotating head. Power isn't that important; it would just be something small to leave mounted on the F100 or in the bag without losing too much space useful for lenses. Of course, I can also buy a larger bag, but I was curious to know if there's some flash unit that fits these requisites, of whatever brand.

At worst, I'll go for one of the two mentioned but I don't really need anything big or very powerful (due the presence of other two flashes, as you see in my sig.)

Thanks in advance

2. Due to their compactness, I'm going to evaluate also SB30 and Metz 28-AF3 even if I lose tilting capabilities, they look very slim