Is this a great forum or what?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LarryJacobson, Jun 3, 2005.

1. Although a relatively new member I've been having a good time discussing photography and learning from others. So, I happened to mention to another forumite that I could be recognized at an upcoming event by wearing a NikonCafe cap (if it is received in time).

Guess what? Shortly after my post I received an email from Patrick Bramlett offering to immediately mail one out.

Thanks Patrick!

-Larry

2. Cory Cooper

Cory Cooper

May 24, 2005
    Salem, NH
    I agree Larry...this is one of the best groups around. Patrick and staff have set things up beautifully, not to mention all the members being so friendly and helpful.

Cheers,

C

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    That's my Hubby!!! Ain't he great!!! Hope you enjoy your cap, Larry and have fun shooting at your upcoming event!

Cheers!

4. Ken-L

Ken-L Guest

At the risk of being repititious....the above are my sentiments exactly!

Patrick and all the moderators and others (please forgive my not naming all of you who take such an active role in the forum) have done a wonderful job.

5. This is why I come here Larry........glad you are enjoying the forum too!! :D :D :D :D