Is this a Home Depot spin-off????

...Saw lots of these around Boston / Cape Cod a couple of weeks ago. The colors are right??

604695795_esF4i-XL.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Rob

hahaha!! Are you kidding me? thats just rediculous. Nice capture though. Its times like that that make having a camera on you at all times a wonderful thing!

Is it a parody or is that an actual business. If it's a tweaked photo, then I'd agree with the parody but, if "The Throne Depot" is an actual business then, it seems like The Home Depot legal team would make a case that it infringes on something...I'm sure some lawyers will make a lot of money discussing it;)

It's not like you'd ever mistake that for a store!!! I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the courtroom if it made it that far! LOL

Is it a parody or is that an actual business. If it's a tweaked photo, then I'd agree with the parody but, if "The Throne Depot" is an actual business then, it seems like The Home Depot legal team would make a case that it infringes on something...I'm sure some lawyers will make a lot of money discussing it;)

It is a real photo, not photoshoped, except for the usual contrast / sharpening / Deodorizing in NX2. I took this picture on the Seaport World Trade Center Dock in Boston during the Tall Ships weekend.

His website is posted on the side...

http://thronedepot.com/

Check it out. That really looks like a Home Depot website!

Talk about taking a brand down the toilet!

So no other businesses can use the word Depot in their name...and if they do, they aren't allowed to use the color orange? Did KMart get in trouble since WalMart had the "mart" first....?

If there was an actual problem, he probably wouldn't have been able to get register his business and get a business licence/tax id.

Latest threads

Top Bottom