Is this something I've been missing ..........

I just tried to find somewhere that tells me what my subscription is. Has it expired? Did I not set it up to auto-renew. Is there a software glitch that has removed the subscription? I don't remember using PayPal for this. Why is this information not available to me?

Enough questions

Thank you

Growltiger

Administrator
Administrator
I just tried to find somewhere that tells me what my subscription is. Has it expired? Did I not set it up to auto-renew. Is there a software glitch that has removed the subscription? I don't remember using PayPal for this. Why is this information not available to me?

Enough questions

Thank you
I am finding out for you.

Amin Sabet

Administrator
Administrator
Real Name
Amin

Enough questions

Thank you
Hi Mike, you signed up for a non-renewing subscription which expired on October 12. All best, Amin

Growltiger

Administrator
Administrator
That explains it. :( :)

Too bad there isn't a place to check subscriptions. Sure, no problem with a good memory but that went away also. :)

I appreciate the help!
Click on your username at top right.
Then click on Account Details.
Then click on Subscription.
If you have a subscription it tells you.
If you don't have a current subscription it offers you various choices.

I did see that but wasn't sure what I was looking at. You explanation would have been helpful if it was printed on that page.

"If you have a subscription it tells you. If you don't have a current subscription it offers you various choices."

Taken care of now. Thank you for the help.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom