Is this spring, thunder/lightning and snow????

B

Bill N

Man, will spring ever get here!?! Winter storm warning, 10-12 inches of snow. Plow mounted back on the truck....

weather.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

B

Bill N

Wow! It is now snowing, raining with thunder and lightning. 4 inches of the new stuff so far. Odd to see it snowing with thunder and lightning. Oh if I could find my lightning triggers right now!!!

Just drove through heavy hail/sleet on the way home tonight in S. WI. Roads were like oil covered ice. just thinking of the gas pedal and the truck was going sideways.

A spring morning in central New Jersey. Not as bad as the rest of the country but enough already.
5552915758_0d4598b56e_z.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Well in N.Az we had our complimentary snow fall for the first day of spring. This morning it is 11° to begin this lovely third day of spring.

ten inches overnight here in north central Wisconsin, and a bit more to come today. what happened to the 50 degree weather I had last week...

It was just a dream.:eek:
There was just a trace on the ground at 7am this morning. It's almost 930am now and there is already 4 inches on the ground and I'm in the area that's getting the lighter snow depth.

Same storm here in the UP. If it continues like it has so far, it will be our biggest snow storm of the year. We have about 6 inches on the ground now and it is still snowing. 8 miles north of me there is a dusting on the ground. It has been a terrible winter if you want snow to enjoy.

B

Bill N

Well, just got in from plowing. Only got stuck once! Rain, then freezing rain, then snow, that was some wet heavy crud to move and there was little traction to do it with.:eek: 8-10 inches over night and finally letting up.

Another snow day for school! If it keeps this up they will be going to school in August!

Thanks a lot for sending that white $%#@ on over here! Woke up to it, and it's still coming down. Thankfully, here in the city, I have a local alcohol addict who shows up faithfully to shovel it for me. For the price of a hot coffee and $2, I get to stay inside and not look out the window.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom