1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Is this sub-forum dead?

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR Forum' started by rgordin, Aug 29, 2008.

1. rgordin

rgordin

Jun 3, 2008
    Washington, DC
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  2. I wouldn't call it dead, but it certainly seems pretty deserted. Only moved threats....on the first page. This is probably just the new camera season...

3. JCole

JCole Guest

It think it's the upgrade fever that we all experience at some point. Most people started with the D70 and quickly swapped that out for a D200 or D80. I would have liked to keep my D70 but needed to sell it to fund my D200 purchase back in August 2006.

4. Cope

Cope

Apr 5, 2007
    Houston, Texas
    A moderator told me last month that they would soon be moving the D3/D300 to this forum.

5. greesha

greesha

Aug 29, 2008
    Northbrook, IL
    There is a thread with a similar question to yours in the lens lust forum.

6. rgordin

rgordin

Jun 3, 2008
    Washington, DC
    I think you are referring to mine :smile: Following my post in this sub-forum about whether to sell my second body and 18-55 lens, I made my decision to do so. So I posted there to get suggestions for a replacement lens.

Thank you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.