Is tubing a sport? LOL.

well, the photo has interest anyway. I talked to these lads for a bit, pretty nice kids.

159650479-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Hey Doug,

That is a really cool image. I am always just so envious of you and all of those creeks and mountains around you there. That is such a beautiful place.

Thanks Ty! This was really just a quick snap as they pushed off, and was I pleasantly surprised when I opened this photo and saw the potential of it. I knew immediately it had something special about it. A little standard PP, and for a fact, the photo really does shine.

Just so you know, technically we call this a mountain stream or river. It's a bit more than a creek. :) I always call them mountain streams myself. Though the real name of one of these is "Little River".

Thanks Frank, even the trees cooperated. It's really surprising just how well it came out, as it was a little harsh afternoon sun. But I used a Neutral Density filter to tone down the harshness of the day to my advantage here. (Singh-Ray Vari-ND filter) If you look closely, you can see just a small hint of the atmospheric harshness of the day. So, it truly was amazing to get this vivid a clear shot.

Today, totally different, deep blue skies after a extreme storm pushed through, and tonight a second much needed rain storm. We been really really dry.

Latest threads

Top Bottom