Isolation

Real Name
Randy
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I tend to lean towards youth sports shots, so maybe that's the reason I just really dig the last one, although the first one plus the second and the fourth with the really sweet warm light... oh I dunno, hell they're all great.

Very nice, as usual, Randy. With composition, contrast, sharp detail, even light, movement, etc., #2 has everything going for it. However, you just have to love the expression on #7.

They are all fantastic. I don't know how you you do it, but with each post you continue to top the quality of your previous posts! Thanks for sharing.

Alan

Real Name
Randy
Really like that diagonal line in # 2.
????

yup, #2 one of the better compositions I have seen

All rather great of course

thanks Darren

Never cease to amaze me Randy. Great shots, i really love number 2 too.
thanks Charlie

I tend to lean towards youth sports shots, so maybe that's the reason I just really dig the last one, although the first one plus the second and the fourth with the really sweet warm light... oh I dunno, hell they're all great.
thanks DJ

+1 :smile:
thanks Dennis

excellent shots Randy, as always.

great subject isolation on the 400.

now, do i get the 600VR or the 400VR first?
thx Colin
th 400 should be next, remember you are in the UK:smile:

Very nice, as usual, Randy. With composition, contrast, sharp detail, even light, movement, etc., #2 has everything going for it. However, you just have to love the expression on #7.
thanks Cliff

Awesome!! # 1 for me!!
thanks Steve

They are all fantastic. I don't know how you you do it, but with each post you continue to top the quality of your previous posts! Thanks for sharing.

Alan
thanks Alan

awesome..definately the shots I aspire to create!
thanks

Randy, amazing selection of images all brilliant but its number 1 for me that stand’s out from the rest.

The image detail/clarity of the shots is a credit to your photographic skills you certainly managed to master the 400 really well with both the D3 & D300 and now that my 400 arrived yesterday I know I have a steep learning curve ahead of me but I do hope to share some photos soon on the forum to show you guys the results.

I have an invitation from my local professional football club Peterborough United to cover this Tuesday’s Carling Cup match but I’m thinking its come to soon as I do need to familiarise myself somewhat more with the 400 on the D3 before going in at the deep end, it would be a great combination the D3/400 and on my second D3 body the 200f2, kick off is 19.45 .

Regards
John (UK)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom