1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

It became a little too frustrating, so

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Gerald Plowman, Jan 4, 2006.

1. today I did it. . . . I bought me an eagle. . . .yep, he's my pet. . . . .once I can shoot a sharp imagine of him, I may teach him to fly.

0008.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. Cool shot! Did you get him from HarryB? :wink: He's been known to pass off a stuffed eagle shot or two... Just ask Gale!! :wink:

3. lol @ kevin!
    great job on a tough exposure.
    Dave

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Hey, an Eagle shot of any kind is good in my book. Can we come shoot him too? :smile:

Nice capture. :wink:

5. Great would love to take him for a walk one day if that is OK with you

6. You bet! He's for rent. . . . . maybe there is a way to recoup some of my photo equipment cost?

BTW- Question on posting pictures. I uploaded the imagine to one of those free websites for posting. .. .it obviously reduces the imagine. .. how do you post a larger imagine from that website to here? Is there an edit that must be made? Thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.