It is Frustrating for us All at Times!!

Last night I thought it would be neat to get some pics of my son Trevor in his crib. He did not think so... thus the crying but being the "mean mother" I kept shooting. Just a little something.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks for looking
:biggrin: Sarah :biggrin:

All he wanted was to have the camera so he could take pictures of you. Nothing to this motherhood thingie..... ;~))

Oh my goodness :smile:. Reminds me of what was going on in my house last night at 3:00am - my little guy has his last teeth coming in.

That's a great shot Sarah.

In the years to come, that photograph will mean more to you than all the boring smiley ones.

Often parents want their children to look clean and tidy before they will take their photgraph. I much prefer to see them covered in mud and scratches!

And there's *the* best reason for any parent to own a DSLR.....to capture the memories of both great and no-so-great times. They'll all be great memories 20 years from now........

Thanks!!

Thanks to everyone who has made a comment. I too prefer the pics that are not all clean and tidy and with having a farm the boys are not always clean and tidy!!! This is a great pic too because Trevor never cries so it was great to capture him crying!!

Sarah

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom