It is Frustrating for us All at Times!!

Discussion in 'People' started by Farmergirl, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Last night I thought it would be neat to get some pics of my son Trevor in his crib. He did not think so... thus the crying but being the "mean mother" I kept shooting. Just a little something.
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking
    :biggrin: Sarah :biggrin:

2. Sarah,

Tears and Drool!, you are the mean mother;)

Mike

3. All he wanted was to have the camera so he could take pictures of you. Nothing to this motherhood thingie..... ;~))

4. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Oh my goodness :smile:. Reminds me of what was going on in my house last night at 3:00am - my little guy has his last teeth coming in.

5. That's a great shot Sarah.

In the years to come, that photograph will mean more to you than all the boring smiley ones.

Often parents want their children to look clean and tidy before they will take their photgraph. I much prefer to see them covered in mud and scratches!

6. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    USA
    And there's *the* best reason for any parent to own a DSLR.....to capture the memories of both great and no-so-great times. They'll all be great memories 20 years from now........

7. Thanks!!

Thanks to everyone who has made a comment. I too prefer the pics that are not all clean and tidy and with having a farm the boys are not always clean and tidy!!! This is a great pic too because Trevor never cries so it was great to capture him crying!!

Sarah

8. Fantastic! What emotion!

9. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    What a fun photo! This is REAL life. Someday you can blackmail him with it.:biggrin: