It is Here with a surprise

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR' started by papa85, Dec 22, 2005.

1. papa85

papa85 Guest

It came at 7:15 PM today along with it was my Grip that was to be delayed, Nice, all seems to work well. Waiting for the extra battery and the eyecup. You can use the grip with one or two battiers. thats cool.:biggrin: :tongue:

Feels very close to my D2H not as heavy. Monitor is awesome.:biggrin: :biggrin:

2. JeffKohn

JeffKohn

Apr 21, 2005
    Houston, TX
    I was wondering about that, since spare batteries apparently aren't available yet.

Enjoy your new toy. :)

3. Congratulations Tony on your new camera. I am sure it is exciting to you as it was to me when I opened my D2X.

Have fun and looking forward to seeing some pics from you.

4. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Congrats Tony. Nice surprise. Looking forward to some sample shots.

5. GaryW

GaryW Guest

I got my D200 last night from B&H. They shipped my spare battery (OEM) with the camera.

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Congratulations Tony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My D200 was scanned in at my local UPS at 4:58 AM 12/22/2005

wooohoooo

7. Gale not sure what happened but it was just delivered to my house guess your driver made a wrong turn

8. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Cool beans Gale! Hope your puter's up to the task! When I opened a couple of Birger's nefs yesterday at the same time, my "surfing puter" about choked when I applied some D-lighting, and played around with the NR settings. It's just a homebuilt P4 3.0 w/1.5 GB rdram and a 128 MB vid card.

9. Please post a picture of the D200 with the grip attached. Thanks.

10. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Lol@mike......

11. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Steve,
    I usually only work on one at a time.

Won't be to much slower. But wow , big files. I would have been content with 8MP.
    I will live with it.
    Have a fair computer with 1 gig ram and 128 video.

12. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Ya, me too, plus I usually work on my nefs on a fresh boot after dumping all my temp files etc, with this little free program called "Clean It!" But, this time, it was well onto the afternoon, and the puter was "tired". I catually had 2 opened, but was only applying the NR adjustments and D-Lighting to one of them. You should play with one of Birger's files just for kicks and see how yours does with it. There's a link to them in his most recent thread.

13. Congratulations Gale. It won't be long before you are shooting with your new toy:smile: