It seems a little early....

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by cwilt, Sep 8, 2005.

1. cwilt

cwilt

Apr 24, 2005
    Denver, CO
    but I captured this today. You know what, is not far off.

[​IMG]

2. Your premature leaf is absolutely beautiful! Yikes! That wonderful time of year is fast approaching in Maryland too! :eek: To be honest, I am looking forward to drives through Maryland and Pennsylvania to catch the drama and beauty of the Fall leaves. Great image, thank you for sharing.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Really nice shot and colors. Great contrast of the leaf and sky.

4. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    I like backlit leaves,Ive noticed a few changing already as well. I love the fall.

5. Really nice colour, especially with the blue sky and tack sharp on the leaf.

I personally would have liked to have seen the very bottom of the leaf as well, but that just my opinion.

Its coming though - time to drag out the winter woolies ! Must put a waterproof camera cover on my shopping list.

6. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

7. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;