*Italy and Coronavirus - READ IT*

I got 12 eggs! And a fish!
There is not yet a shortage of chocolate.
What has completely vanished everywhere is yeast (for making bread).
I was in full protective gear (see photo earlier) and no one seemed surprised.
You can try self rising flour.
If you don't see it at the store there are a few recipes online for it.
self rising flour = flour + baking powder+salt
I'm just not sure how much of each.

I've gotten a few deliveries from Amazon recently and I have indeed taken the precaution of opening the box or bubble envelope, removing the contents and wiping down the external packaging and not opening it right away, depending upon what it is. An external drive was in a sealed package, so I wiped that package then opened it and removed the drive from its packaging and cautiously wiped it off as well, being sure not to get near the port for plugging in the cable. I wiped the cables off as well, except for the actual USB-C piece that goes into the computer and into the drive itself.

With a couple of bottles I simply wiped off the exteriors and the lids, and put them away for when I need to consumer the contents. And, yes, prior to handling anything and immediately after handling it, I was at the sink washing up again.

How our life has changed in the last few weeks.
Even on a local photography group someone posted a picture of a woman walking up a stairway, taken several
months ago, and the first comment was "One way to spread it, touching the handrail!"

eggs - Mari was at the store (Super 1) a few days sgo to get some eggs. she got near where the eggs were and some guy had a cart half full of eggs. There were none left. I have no idea what these people are doing with that many eggs, maybe they’ve got some kind of egg ritual going on.
All the vegetable seeds are sold out, maybe they think they can grow chickens? :)

Same in OZ as well as all gun shops are sold out of ammo, no generators available and no petrol cans available either.
The salesman at the hunting shop was pretty careless about his distance from me and how he handled the air rifle when I bought it [I don't know what possums taste like yet] while he told me about the number of hunters planning on breaking the law and "going bush" for a month.

The salesman at the hunting shop was pretty careless about his distance from me and how he handled the air rifle when I bought it [I don't know what possums taste like yet] while he told me about the number of hunters planning on breaking the law and "going bush" for a month.
We have an abundance of possums around us, I haven't been eyeing them as yet.....been looking at the rabbits and kangaroos!

Had 7 deer in the yard this morning, I gave them a bucket of corn. I don’t eat meat, they’re safe with me for now. If I had no food and was starving, this arrangement could change very rapidly.

This is scaring the you know what out of me.
January hit by bushfires, February a flood, March COVID and the rest of the year will be like ?????

Jenny and I have self isolated now for a week yesterday, my sons, daughter in laws and grandchildren all live a 5 minute walk away but we are keeping in touch morning and night with facetime on our phones.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom