*Italy and Coronavirus - READ IT*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real Name
David
That is consistent with the limited data I have seen from China....
Am I just too cynical, are the numbers coming out of China on the Johns Hopkins University site accurate? Or the numbers out of Russia?

Everyday I look and hope to see some kind of "flattening" trend in the US, thankfully you can see this in Europe.

Am I just too cynical, are the numbers coming out of China on the Johns Hopkins University site accurate? Or the numbers out of Russia?

Everyday I look and hope to see some kind of "flattening" trend in the US, thankfully you can see this in Europe.

The US had a very slight downward trend from 3/27 to 3/28. 19.8k vs. 19.4k.
Lets see if it continues downward.
I was a little encouraged by it since many more test kits are available now.

Real Name
David
On another forum I saw this really well-done production and thought people here would appreciate it, too:

I'll add one, a little more humor never hurts. WARNING: Language, not "RAP" full of f-bombs, but a couple. @Amin Sabet (or other mods) feel free to delete if anyone complains. Chris Mann was on "The Voice" (a finalist?) and toured with the North American Tour of The Phantom of the Opera, in which he played the lead role of the Phantom. So the singing and composition are pretty good.

Real Name
Bill
Screenshot_20200330-123544.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Yesterday I had to go to an emergency dentist - he was from India and we discussed the problems they are going to have.
He said to me "Do you think there are really only 1000 cases in India when a small place like New Zealand already has 500 cases?".
They are going to have to start using smaller dots for their map or in a month we won't be able to see the borders.
Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 8.27.15 AM.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

"Do you think there are really only 1000 cases in India when a small place like New Zealand already has 500 cases?".

A very smart guy, someone super smart, a very smart and stable genius noted recently, "if you don't test for it you won't show it" or words to the effect.
Sort of like on the film days we could "lie" about shutter speed and aperture"; hard to do nowadays with EXIF being recorded all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom