Italy Galleries

Just last evening I completed the third of three galleries on my trip to Italy. I would like to invite my friends here on the Nikon Cafe to view this gallery on my pbase website. Thanks for looking and of course comments and/or critique are always welcome.

Wonderful, Gordon. Simply Wonderful. They bring back so many memories. We're returning again next May. I wish it were closer!

Rich

Gordon,
Thank you for sharing those lovely pictures. You clearly enjoyed your trip and kept your eyes wide open all the time. I used to live over there, and your memories triggered my own days in those lovely surroundings. Very nice portfolio.

Thanks Rich, patrickh and Ray for taking the time to check out my gallery. We did have a fun trip and I enjoyed putting together the galleries. I appreciate your comments.

Great

Thanks for the pictures, Gordon. I really enjoyed the pictures from Florence; reminded me of my visit there.

I really enjoyed all 3 of your Italy Galleries. Guess I will start saving my pennies so I can take a trip there myself one day. I'd like to do it like you and go w/all the family...kids and grandkids included!

Lovely Gordon. Looks like a beautiful place, and it looks like a good time was had by all. :wink:

Thanks,

Hello Gordon
You really now how to get every last drop out of that 17-55 lens don't you. What a wonderful group of pictures I piratically enjoyed the Tuscany scenes and the pictures of your lovely family That one of the little girl sleeping on her daddy was just precious. I have to tell you you nearly scared me to death the young lady asleep with the red tie dyed tee shirt with the way the world is today for a second I thought she was a victim of something terrible. Thank you for sharing these.

Leigh, Frank, Richard and Don,

Thanks so much for your comments and for taking the time to visit my galleries. Leigh, if you start saving your pennies now you will be able to take ten trips by the time your my age. :lol:

gho

Ella and Clara are soo cute! So who are they? I absolutely love your photos. They seem so personal, I feel like I actually went there. The snoozing pics are awsome, great capture of the true work involved in a vacation!

Beautiful photos, certainly takes you there without leaving home. You've captured the wonderful light of Italy, very warm.....
Great captures of great memories, Gordon.

G

GaryW

Great photos, Gordon. I really liked all three galleries.

We are going to Umbria and Le Marches on September 10th. It doesn't look like you made it that far east.

gho said:
Ella and Clara are soo cute! So who are they? I absolutely love your photos. They seem so personal, I feel like I actually went there. The snoozing pics are awsome, great capture of the true work involved in a vacation!

Hi Gregory, Ella and Clara are my granddaughters. We went on our trip with my daughter Emily and her husband J.G. He is a doctor and had rented a villa in the Tuscan hillside near Florence so that was our base of operation. We made day trips all over central Italy. Thanks for your comments.

Sandi and Gary, thanks so much for taking the time to look and comment on my Italy galleries. We had a good time and I tried to capture the essence of it.

R

Robin Horlock

Stunning shots Gord! Its looks like you had a
tremendous time in Italy.

Cheers,
Robin

P

papa85

Just wonderful

Hi Gordon, Your photos are wonderful :D . I was on a 2 week tour of Italy 5 years ago. No place like it. It has History. There is a saying ( See Italy and you seen the world.) What you didn't mention was how Great the food was , :lol: and how fresh everything is. Also I was surprised to see how slim the Italians are :roll: , I guess it comes from climbing all the stairs. LOL
In closing , You made me feel as though I was back in wonderful Italy.

Latest threads

Top Bottom