Italy Galleries

Hey Tony, your right about the history in Italy, it is legend. Now as to the food, we had some great dinners but I would have liked a bigger choice for lunch. Perhaps Mexican, Chinese, American, Etc. Of course I could always have gelatto and that was my very favorite thing in Italy. :D :D

Thanks Raul, I am glad I could trigger some good thoughts in your mind.

Gordon, I have enjoyed looking at your galleries. You have some fine pictures in there. It seems you have played quite alot around your villa in Tuscany. What a treat for a photog! I also have been pleased with the ones from Il Duomo. They are magnificient.

Elf_8 said:
Gordon, I have enjoyed looking at your galleries. You have some fine pictures in there. It seems you have played quite alot around your villa in Tuscany. What a treat for a photog! I also have been pleased with the ones from Il Duomo. They are magnificient.

Our vacation covered the central part of Italy and we made day trips from our villa near Florence. Thanks so much for taking the time to look and to comment. You have been kind with your word.

rose_canyon said:
Gordon,
I thoroughly enjoyed all three Italy galleries.
What a great time I had ejoying your vacation! :D
So many beautiful places, and wonderful memories with your family.
Thanks for sharing with us!

Even on dial-up, your galleries load easily for me. I wonder what your secret is?

Thanks Rose. When putting my images onto Pbase I keep them around 300 DPI with a size of 800 X 600 for the most part. This makes them load quickly and yet are big enough for adequate viewing. Glad you liked them.

Awesome collections of images, Gordon

You did a fantastic job on all of these. Thanks for sharing them with us!

Gordon. Enjoyed the Italy tour. Lots of nice pics.

I also took a little of all your other galleries. I love the one titled "Rainbow with Mountains" IT looks like the rainbow is coming right out of the picture and headed towards the mountains. Never seen a rainbow at that angle. Very interesting.

Gordon,
Great shots ... makes me want to return. From the 1st shot of the Tuscan Villa I was really hooked, and your daughter's comment on the last gallery was like the icing on the cake.
Mike

Mark and Mike,

I really appreciate your comments and the fact that you took time to peruse my galleries. Thanks a bunch.

Mark, the rainbow shot was one of my favorites too. For this one I actually stopped on the side of the freeway and took the two images you saw using my 70-200mm lens.

Mike, my daughter will be pleased that you have mentioned her comments.

Latest threads

Top Bottom