Italy - Gallery #2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by greyflash, Jul 8, 2005.

1. I finally made time to complete my 2nd gallery of our trip to Italy. Here are a few images from this gallery. You can see more on my Pbase website.

Cathederal interior:

Kitty:

Baptistry:

View of Tuscan countryside:

2. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Very nice Gordon. The shots remind me of a charming movie that I just watched called 'Under the Tuscan Sky' (or something like that). Beautiful country, beautiful architecture, and beautiful images. :wink:

4. Great shots Gordon the last one so reminds me of Tuscany or the the vicinity of Florence, either one would be fine right now as a matter of fact :)

5. Thanks Paul, Frank and Andreas, it was a fun trip. If you are bored sometime you can see more on my Italy #2 gallery. Thanks for taking the time to look and to comment.

6. Ken-L

Ken-L Guest

Thanks for sharing these mementos with us!

7. My pleasure Ken. I appreciate you taking the time to look and comment.

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Excellent Gordon,

Alot of beautiful images in the galleries. Good job.

thank you for sharing.

9. Wonderful work Gordon. Italy is on the (long) list of places I'd like to visit. Thanks for sharing these.

Brian

10. Fantastic pictures Gordon, you seem to have captured the essence of the place very well.

11. Thanks Gale, Brian and Vinod. The trip was fun and the pictures will be a memory for a long time. I am glad you liked them and I appreciate your comments.

12. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Hi Greyflash

Very nice images. Looks like you had great time

Thanks for posting

Regards

RFC

13. billT

billT Guest

To Gordon,

Hi Gordon,

Thank you for posting your pictures from Tuscany. Its about time for my wife and I to revisit Italy again.

BillT.

PS I looked at your gallery. Your pictures are great.

14. Thanks for your comments RFC and Bill. It was a fun trip and the photo ops were all over the place. I have one more gallery to put on but haven't had the time to process the images as yet because of other commitments. Thanks for looking at my gallery.

15. Fantastic love the landscape shot beautiful countryside. Keep them coming.

16. Thanks Mike, I enjoyed taking the images and hope others will enjoy looking at them.

17. So how was it navigating theose narrow hilly turnign roads on the wrong side of the road

18. Driving in Italy is a real challenge. As you can see the roads are narrow, there are bikes, motor scooters and motorcycles all over the place and they all have a death wish. You have got to give Italians credit, they have no fear. By the way they don't drive on the "wrong" side of the road but then the streets are so narrow it would be hard to tell which side you were on anyway. :lol: :lol:

19. I can imagien it woudl be wild, I thought all of Europe drove on the other side shows what I know

20. JayR

JayR

Jul 6, 2005
    Redmond, WA.
    Excellent. Enjoyed your gallery.

The last one reminds me of the vineyards in the Bordeaux region in France we visited. Similar countryside setting, architecture, & atmosphere.

Jay.