Italy - Gallery #2

I finally made time to complete my 2nd gallery of our trip to Italy. Here are a few images from this gallery. You can see more on my Pbase website.

Cathederal interior:

45883777.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Kitty:

45883834.jpg

Baptistry:

45885105.jpg

View of Tuscan countryside:

45886822.jpg

Very nice Gordon. The shots remind me of a charming movie that I just watched called 'Under the Tuscan Sky' (or something like that). Beautiful country, beautiful architecture, and beautiful images. :wink:

Thanks Paul, Frank and Andreas, it was a fun trip. If you are bored sometime you can see more on my Italy #2 gallery. Thanks for taking the time to look and to comment.

Excellent Gordon,

Alot of beautiful images in the galleries. Good job.

thank you for sharing.

Thanks Gale, Brian and Vinod. The trip was fun and the pictures will be a memory for a long time. I am glad you liked them and I appreciate your comments.

Hi Greyflash

Very nice images. Looks like you had great time

Thanks for posting

Regards

RFC

B

billT

To Gordon,

Hi Gordon,

Thank you for posting your pictures from Tuscany. Its about time for my wife and I to revisit Italy again.

BillT.

PS I looked at your gallery. Your pictures are great.

Thanks for your comments RFC and Bill. It was a fun trip and the photo ops were all over the place. I have one more gallery to put on but haven't had the time to process the images as yet because of other commitments. Thanks for looking at my gallery.

mike mac said:
So how was it navigating theose narrow hilly turnign roads on the wrong side of the road

Driving in Italy is a real challenge. As you can see the roads are narrow, there are bikes, motor scooters and motorcycles all over the place and they all have a death wish. You have got to give Italians credit, they have no fear. By the way they don't drive on the "wrong" side of the road but then the streets are so narrow it would be hard to tell which side you were on anyway. :lol: :lol:

Excellent. Enjoyed your gallery.

The last one reminds me of the vineyards in the Bordeaux region in France we visited. Similar countryside setting, architecture, & atmosphere.

Jay.

Latest threads

Top Bottom