Italy Landscape

I just returned from a week and a half in Italy. This photo was taken in Cinque Terra in the Tuscany area. What a great country it is.

DSC_8754.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Parking was nightmare to get the train so we drove to the second city and walked from there. We saw three of the five. I was able to get some good shots. I will post more time permitting.
I took a few of the shots above that also came out well.

Beautiful photo. Thanks for posting.

Picking nits: that is certainly not Tuscany. I believe Cinque Terre is in Liguria.

Could you give us a full "Wanderlust" style post?

I would like to see more too. A few years ago we stayed in Camogli (pics here), a bit along the coast and visited Riomaggiore but the weather was lousy. I would love to go back and visit the other villages with some more time and better weather.

I am looking for some help on this photo from Cinque Terra. I would like to get this one printed and wondered if I could do a 20" x 30". I took this with my D40.
This photo is somewhat different from the one I posted above.

CinqueTerra.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I would not be able to give you an accurate cost. We went with my son who lives in Germany now for three years. He drove all of us on our trip to Italy and we split the cost of the apartment we rented and the gas. Eating out is very expensive as is the cost of gas. With airfare we probably spent around $3,500.00. If we did not go with him it would have been a lot more.

Latest threads

Top Bottom