::: ITEM REMOVED ::: Lost, and found (Pentax 52mm hood, PH-RBA) ::: ITEM REMOVED :::

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wail, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Wail

Wail

Aug 14, 2007
    Saudi Arabia
    Hi,

A few days ago while I was out hiking in Pontneddfechan (South Wales, UK) I found the above hood that seems to be in perfect condition. Obviously someone dropped it, and is possibly looking to buy a replacement!

If this is yours, or you know whom it belongs to, please PM me and I will mail it over.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2008
  2. At first i thought you found a Dutch plane.Our country code for planes is PH.
    I hope the owner reads this.But dont you think that sending it over cost more than the whole thing?

3. digi.film

digi.film Guest

There are many Pentax forums on the web. Perhaps you could contact the Admin(s) of one or more to post this on their sites in your behalf.

4. Wail

Wail

Aug 14, 2007
    Saudi Arabia
    Rob,

Sorry if this was at all misleading ... I've done a google for the hood price and it isn't that cheap. I'd be more than happy to ship it at my expens as long as it gets home :smile:

5. Wail

Wail

Aug 14, 2007
    Saudi Arabia
    Randy,

Never thought of that ... I will look for something local and post there. Thanks for the head's up on this.

6. Wail

Wail

Aug 14, 2007
    Saudi Arabia
    This item is no longer available ... if the rightful owner ever comes across this thread, then please contact me via PM.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.