Items for sale? Is there a classifieds section?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by soulman, Sep 20, 2008.

1. soulman

soulman Guest

I've been a member a while now and was wondering if there is/was a classifieds section on this forum? I can't find one but thought I saw mention of one in the past....

I'd just rather sell to people with a real passion than use fleabay.

2. There is a Sales Forum- but you will need to have made (I think) 30 worthwhile posts before the NikonCafe Mods will allow you access to it. It is a great place to trade and hopefully we will see your stuff up there soon.

3. I believe it's 25 meaningful posts and membership for a minimum of 30 days. I've actually been taking my time getting there as the FS forum of the cafe can't possibly be good for the health of my bank account....

4. pirahnah3

pirahnah3

Feb 22, 2008
    wuss-tah
    there right you will gian acess soon with your dilligent and meaninfull posts.

and no th efor sale forum is very bad for your wallet, i would advise asking admin to restrict the acess, i know mine has already taken over my available money and making me want to go broke.

5. Lurker

Lurker

Jul 21, 2007
    NJ
    Obviously you guys have never visited the B&H store in Manhattan. The forum pales compared to the damage that does to your wallet...

6. soulman

soulman Guest

Thanks guys, I thought I was going mad, I'd read about the classifieds but couldn't find them.... not many left now.

7. lol, i was going through the exact same situation as you. Everyone was talking about the classifieds forum and I couldn't find it anywhere! It does sound like a good system of weeding out the trolls though.

8. Fallys

Fallys

Apr 27, 2008
    Ottawa, Canada
    But what if you are a troll because you're a newbie to photography and your meaningful posts aren't really all that meaningful? :)

Thanks for asking this question though, I've been looking for this for the last month and a half!

Fally
    Bodies: D80
    Lenses: 18-200mm F3.5-5.6, 50mm F1.8
    Flashes: SB800

9. rotxlk82

rotxlk82

Jul 20, 2007
    UK
    Don't get too excited Des, most of the stuff is US sales
    Not much UK "action"