It's a Girl!

Discussion in 'People' started by gbenic, Dec 19, 2005.

1. After 2 1/2 years, lots of red tape, and a bunch of hoops, Kimberly is finally a Benic! What an exciting day for all of us!
    [​IMG]

2. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Congratulations...

3. Congrats.. Best of luck to you.

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    What a wonderful Christmas present.. (Life time present)
    Wishing you all a very happy life.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
    HAPPY NEW YEAR

5. That is so neat Greg. I'm happy for you and your family. Adopting can be a lot of red tape but it is worth it and I congratulate you for taking this step. Kimberly is a lucky girl.

6. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    My warmest wishes to you on this very happy day! My youngest sister is adopted (although she happens to be from China). She is one of the brightest spots in my life and I don't know what we'd do without her...Adoption is one of the most wonderful ways to show love to a child who needs it! Thanks so much for sharing your joy with us.

7. Oh my Greg, what a thrill - you must be so excited!
    Congratulations and best wishes for a Wonderful Christmas together.

8. perserverance pays off, and in this case really. you are blessed, but I think you realize that.

9. Congratulations, and I am so happy for all of you.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

10. Congratulations to your wife and to you. But i think Kimberly must be so happy that she haves gained a father and a mother. And that is like said a beautifull christmas gift to all of you.

You look a happy family. So i want to wish you all a great christmass and great new year!!!

11. What an excellent Christmas it must be for you and your family!! congrats!

12. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

13. rbsmith

rbsmith

Apr 13, 2005
    Saltillo, Ms
    Greg
    Congratulations, what a great Christmas this is going to be!

14. Congratulations. My youngest son's eldest is adopted..she's a sophmore at Virginia Tech now. She's been in our lives since she was four. Anyone can "make a baby" but the love you've shown to this girl is really special.

My prayers and good wishes for you all. Merry Christmas!

Rich

15. Thanks for all the comments. It was a long road, but well worth it. Now we are wondering when to start it all over again so she can have a sister. We must be masochists!

16. Congratultiosn Greg well worth and red tape and many hoops

17. Congratulations to you Greg...This is truly going to be a happy holiday for the three of you.