1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Its a small world.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dutchwindmill, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Sunday morning 8:30 am.I`ll take position on the waterfront to shoot the new Eurodam.It was a short night,so i`m not realy awake yet.After a few minutes some other spectaters show up with picnic baskets to watch the ship comming in.Among them a Grandpa and Ma with their two grandchilderen.
    One of the two boys looks familiar to me.perhaps he lives in the same area i live ..I`m not realy in the mood to figure out from where i know that face.
    He also seems to know me.wondering around me all the time when he suddenly say:Í know you.you made a picture of me at a scottish event while i was drumming.Set my brain in gear..and darn! he is right!
    [​IMG]

_DSC2914.

Can you imagine..two events..40 kilometer away from eachother.The boy not even living in Rotterdam,and still meet again.

2. That's pretty neat

That's pretty neat! Small world indeed :smile:

3. Alan

Alan

May 9, 2008
    Georgia
    Sounds like he was meant to be there. Maybe the next great photographer. Maybe your next apprentice. You should keep in contact with him.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.