It's all memories now.....

Discussion in 'People' started by Terri French, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    We just returned from a week at Redfish Lake in central Idaho. I think it has been close to 25 years that we have gone there.

It's fun seeing it through the eyes of our grandkids now.

I took a few hundred photos so I have a lot of deleting and sorting to do. But, here are the first three I've post processed.....all are of Harlee

At the beach..... (taken with the 70-200 VR)

original.

Enjoying an ice-cream cone.... (taken with the 50 1.4 @ 1.8)

View attachment 234815

Hanging out at camp.... (taken with the 85 1.4 @ 2.2)

View attachment 234816

2. Terri, those aren't just "memories" those are precious and awesome!
    It is truly an honor to have you as a fellow Idahoan Cafe member! You are so inspirational and talented and willing to share!
    Peace my friend!

3. Great images Terri. Lovely captures.

4. corns5

corns5

Mar 21, 2008
    Florida
    Beautiful family, and beautiful captures, that will last in your heart.... forever!

5. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Nick,
    :redface::redface: Thank you!!

6. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Hi, Phil. Thanks so much. I'm really having fun playing with some prime lenses.

7. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Thank you so much, Carol.

8. Beautiful family that you have, so wonderful for your children & grandchildren that you help them capture and preserve these most precious moments! Thanks for sharing.

9. BellaB

BellaB

May 31, 2008
    Florida,USA
    Those are nice. I love the first one. It's great.
    I can't wait to see more from that trip.

10. No 2 is stunning. The OOF hand in the background contributes to the whole composition so much.

11. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Jana,
    Thanks. My girls really appreciate that I take these photos of their children. It's a lot of fun for me.

12. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Thanks. She looked so cute in her swimming suit and the beach there is beautiful. It's a really fun place for a vacation.

13. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Thanks. Glad you like the composition of No. 2. I debated whether to leave in the hand or not, but I kind of liked it too!!:smile:

14. Trish5

Trish5

Mar 31, 2005
    Terri,

Welcome back:smile:

Adorable Harlee:smile: Emma has the same swimsuit..So darn cute!

I am waiting anxiously to hear how you liked the primes and which one is first choice for you...I have not yet shot with a 85 1.4 or the 35 2., the 50 1.4 will never ever leave my hands..I love it! The 17-55 has not been impressive for me as of yet. Not sure if it is me or the lens...everything has been soft so far...but I have not had a lot of time to give it a workout yet.

I am waiting for your input before I purchase the 85 1.4..:biggrin:

15. beautiful shots, terri
    i bet it was great seeing these "memories" in action, through the eyes of your grandkids

i can't wait to see many more images from your vacation

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.