It's All Your Fault!!

Discussion in 'Lens Lust' started by JusPlainCrayzee, Sep 5, 2008.

1. JusPlainCrayzee

JusPlainCrayzee Administrator Administrator

Sigh.

So I'm at home right now, waiting patiently for UPS to deliver my new Sigma 10-20mm, and I'm trying to think of who could possibly be to blame for my obsession with photography. It finally came to me that it must be my new NikonCafe family who's at fault! Had it not been for all of the unbelievable photos posted, sage advice given, and lively discussion contained in these threads, I'm SURE I would still be enjoying my former hobby of being a couch potato...

So thanks guys, for forcing me out of the house at the crack of dawn so I can capture the best lighting...having me chase after butterflies and bees thru my neighbor's flower beds while dodging their ever present Rottweiler...and for causing me to have sleepless nights analyzing photo after photo wondering, "is that good bokeh?...should I have used another lens?...is it sharp enough? :eek:"

It's all your fault, 'family', it's all your fault, but I gotta say...I love you for it! :wink:

2. Phillip Ino

Phillip Ino

Nov 26, 2007
    Austin
    We are the family you hate to love :wink:
    BTW, since you're in the family kind of mood - mind if I borrow your Sig 150?

3. tfboy

tfboy

Aug 22, 2008
    Berkshire, UK
    Hear hear! :biggrin: :wink:

4. YEP....
    been there... done that

but....
    i don't regret a single purchase "encouraged" by my time here at THE CAFE

enjoy the 10-20... it's a great lens

5. Being here has helped me expand my wishlist greatly. Thank you NikonCafe family.

This is definitely the one of the best forums (ecoustics.com is another) I belong to.

6. pr549f2678

pr549f2678

Jun 26, 2007
    central Fl
    congradulations on the new lens, I know how you feel
    I just got a new one (85) yesterday, it's fun getting them.

Phil.............:smile:

7. JusPlainCrayzee

JusPlainCrayzee Administrator Administrator

And I now have my new lens.

Life is exceedingly lovely... :tongue:

Ehhh.... :eek:

:biggrin:

8. rotxlk82

rotxlk82

Jul 20, 2007
    UK
    Congrats on the new glass Lyndee, enjoy it and show us some images when you're ready.

A friend of mine has this lens and it is really very good.

9. pirahnah3

pirahnah3

Feb 22, 2008
    wuss-tah
    hahaha thats ok we can take the abuse

and your welcome lol

10. .. and you haven't shot, processed and posted any images with it yet??
    quit burning moonlight and get on it! :biggrin::biggrin:

11. CraigH

CraigH

Mar 21, 2008
    Orlando, Florida
    I totally agree. This crowd here at NikonCafe is the best. I rarely see insulting and such, but often see encouragement and friendliness. Moreover, I agree with you that this group has contributed directly in my expenditures to satisfy a NAS they helped to create.

This year, the purchase of a Sigma 150, Nikkor 35, and a Nikkor 10.5 fisheye can directly be attributed to this forum. :wink:

If I fail to curb myself, a 400f2.8 would also be a major contributor to the nation's stimulus package and a blow to my savings account. :eek: