it's been a bad year 2 years

Real Name
Tony Saya
so sorry to hear your in the battle Tony.
My 1st drug, nuvo something, did nothing and the mets came back while I was taking it, then they added a 2nd drug with nuvo, ipy somethigng and things started to look up. At least I started showing side effects that meant my immune system had been cranked up. Then came Keytruda which gave me severe RA which meant my immune system was going too fast. Then came my 1st CT scan that showed tumors dying and no spreading. There are a lot of drugs at their disposal so I think we will both get out alive. Hang in there Tony and keep fighting
Thanks Randy same for you

Randy, sorry to hear about your cancer I can empathize with you. I have had 3 bouts of basil cells and am currently going through immunotherapy for clear cell renal carcinoma that metastasized to my lungs. I am in my oncologist ‘s office now waiting for the results of the latest scans. Good news is the PEs have cleared up in the lungs. I will no longer have to take blood thinners by injection

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom