It's been a looooooooooong time...

Discussion in 'People' started by Jetta32696, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Hey Folks,

It's been quite some time since I've posted anything on here, but I poke my head in once in a while to see what my old friends have been up to. Took some shots of my son recently that I'm really pleased with and thought I'd share a few. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Happy Holidays to all.

i-xWzCjmX-X3.

i-SsWdhc8-X2.

i-qjnGQth-X3.

• Like Like x 5
  2. That kid has style! Great shots, and good to see you again--don't be a stranger too long Keith!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Model in the making! Nice smile and nice shots!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks Nick!! My wife is his personal stylist... :) Work and this little guy keep me pretty busy these days, but I'll try to get in here some more.

Much appreciated urbanflyer!! Thank you!

5. Keith!!! Great to see you here and posting such nice shots of your fine looking son. Excellent!

I really like #2. I don't usually like wide angle portraits, but he's stylin' on that one.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks Mitch! I thought so too. I don't typically shoot wide when photographing people, but it just happened to work here. All this because we didn't like his school pics... LOL

7. How can you not smile when viewing these? Wonderful in so may ways.....

8. Thanks Rolf!!! This kid is the reason that I smile every single day!

9. Cool kid, great shots

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks Randy!!

11. Hey Keith, these are great and your son is working it for sure. #3 has it all going for it.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Walter

Walter

Jan 13, 2006
    Columbia, Maryland
    Walter Rowe
    These are fantastic and treasures you will cherish forever.

13. Beautifully done Keith!

14. These photos are so nice that they almost make me wanna have children. They definitely make me wanna see photos of the wife.

15. Looks like a happy chap :D

16. Bob Coutant

Bob Coutant Moderator Moderator

May 17, 2005
    Pleasantville Ohio
    Wow! Mr. personality!

17. I've taken some of my favorite photos of my own kids for this same reason. My wife will usually gripe that she didn't like the school photos this year, and I use that as an opportunity to take some portraits of my own. My favorite was when we didn't like the portraits from my daughter's Bat Mitzvah. I went back with her one day and we had a lot of fun taking our own.

18. JW53

JW53

Jan 21, 2006
    Johns Creek, Ga
    Lovely images of your son, and your wife did a great job of styling. My favorite is the 1st,his personality comes shining through.

19. Great set of photographs...I like how these capture so much personality. Well done.

Glenn

20. asaya

asaya Subscribing Member

Aug 7, 2006
    Syracuse, NY
    Tony Saya
    WOW what a smile and the outfit is great not to mention the photography, beautiful child and nice work