It's been a while, here's one from Saturday (added 2 more images)

I know I haven't been very active here in a while. Just been so busy work and shooting a lot of concerts and events.

Anyway, here's one from a portrait shoot I did in Springfield, Massachusetts at Forest Park. The park was beautiful and had a lovely garden we used for the shoot.

D3/80-200mm
112 mm
Exposure Time 1/400 sec
Aperture f/4
ISO Equivalent 200
Exposure Bias +1/3

100799488.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

D3/24-70
Focal Length 56 mm
Exposure Time 1/2500 sec
Aperture f/3.2
ISO Equivalent 200
100930754.jpg

Focal Length 52 mm
Exposure Time 1/2500 sec
Aperture f/3.2
ISO Equivalent 200
Exposure Bias -1/3

100930758.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
nice shot! Love that lens.

Thanks Kurt.

Geeez, this is a sweet photo. Nice lighting, color looks smack on and she is just awesome. Show us more of her. Great portrait!

Thank you Charlie. I placed a diffusion panel over her to soften the light. I'll try and post some more now the she picked out the ones she liked.

Thanks for taking time to comment.

Thanks Keith. She's just not comfortable having her picture taken, but she needed to do these. She's a singer and her producer wanted some pictures of her. She told me she has a self esteem issue, which I don't see why.

Hi, Miguel -- nice work! I think the first is my favorite. (BTW, if you look for it, you can see the shadow cast by your diffuser on the ground in the third image.) Looks like a nice park for portrait work ...

Best Regards,

Thanks John. I'm aware of the shadow from the diffuser. If she decides to use these they will probably be cropped by the graphic designer who will do the artwork for her. I only had a small diffuser, so I had to make due with what I had. Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Latest threads

Top Bottom