It's been awhile

Discussion in 'Birds' started by 4labs, Sep 4, 2005.

1. It's been awhile since I posted . Just thought I'd share some pics of the pups as I finally have had some time to take some pics of them.

33968887-S.

34424918-S.

33667466-S.

33619716-S.

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Yeah where ya been stranger :>))

Good seeing you, glad alls ok.
    Love the doggies. But that brown one has some really wonderful faces.

Thanks for coming by :>))

See ya soon ?????

3. Thnxs Gale everything is fine here. My wife is due to give birth in a few weeks and she has been on bedrest in the hospital for the last several weeks. We were in the middle of renovating and I have been scrambling around trying to get everything finished before the baby comes home .

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Lab,

So sorry to hear about the tough pregnancy. Hope all is going to go well. The puppies will be thrilled with a new baby to.

They are very protective and a childs best friend.

Will be thing of you and the Misses and the new Baby.

Keep us posted.

Bless you all

5. Brew

Brew Guest

Good to see you and your pretty dogs back. We are still trying to get our pup used to the water :confused:

Hope everything goes good with your new childs birth!!!!

6. Sounds like you have your hands full. Congratulations on your new addition to be! Hope all goes smoothly. Luv the shots, but the first one is priceless! :smile:

7. Good to see you back...
    I'll be back from my vacation next week and boy do I have some great Lambros photos in rivers and lakes...!!!

8. Like your images, it looks like they are having fun. I hope all goes well with the deliverly.

9. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Eric,

Good to see you posting...I was just begining to wonder if you were still around! Sorry to hear about your wife being on bedrest. I had easy pregnancies both times around, but difficult deliveries so my sympathies are with you and your wife. The wonderful things is that it's all but a distant memory once that lovely baby is in your arms. Please post pictures if you can once the baby arrives. We feel as though you are family, so of course, you'll have to share w/us "honorary aunts and uncles". :smile:

Take care and thanks for sharing some puppy pics.

10. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Eric,

And I thought that I was busy. :rolleyes:

Nice shots of your pretty pups. Keep us updated on your forthcoming family addition. :wink:

11. Thnxs guys for your good wishes I will keep everyone posted. To anyone down south my thoughts and prayers are with you . I hope everyone is safe.

12. bfjr

bfjr Guest

I know them doggys.
    You always throw one in that makes me want to reach in and pet him silly :smile: and the 1st one does that for me !!!