1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

It's Canada Day ...Eh!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Taco, Jul 1, 2008.

1. While our American members are gearing up for the July 4th weekend the party has started north of the border. Here'a some quick grabs from the festivities underway in Dugald, Manitoba. (pop. around 800). Fireworks start in about one hour. Gotta run...........

Cheers

Ted:smile:

323875528_rqPJp-L.

323873545_YCNd4-L.

323874133_kNGFW-L.

323876201_D3pUc-L.

323878139_kFtGM-L.

323878573_8wYTb-L.

2. taat2d

taat2d

Sep 28, 2007
    NYC
    Teddy Happy Canada day bud!!! :biggrin:

That you driving the tractor in shot #2???? :eek:  Hehe Keep the beard it helps hide the face......... :tongue:

3. Happy Canada Day folks!
    I have a friend from Nova Scotia, working in the Mediterranean on a survey ship. he wrote today that he decorated his cabin door with Canadian balloons, decked out in a red and white checked shirt, and went and stood in the ships freezer to celebrate. Not an insane action for a Canadian, when you consider it was over a 100 degs on deck. LOL

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2008
  4. Hey Joe

That's Abe driving the tractor. I'm much better lookin than him but don't tell him. I used to work with Abe at a bus manufacturing plant. He's painted a lot of the urban buses running around NYC and I installed a lot of air ride and brake systems so keep a good grip on the hand rail at all times. Should be interesting to see what condition people are in at work tomorrow. I'm taking it easy so I don't suffer like I used to. Hope your neck is feelin better..........

Cheers

Ted:smile:

5. taat2d

taat2d

Sep 28, 2007
    NYC
    The images are great Ted. Thanx for asking about the neck. Still not doing good.

So I guess you're pacing yourself so you don't get yourself in trouble with the porcelain Gods? Hehe

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.