It's here!! It's here!!

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR' started by petert053, Dec 22, 2005.

1. petert053

petert053

Nov 19, 2005
    Austin, TX
    The UPS guy (finally) showed at my door (I was supposed to sign for it, but it seems he didn't care... hell, he drove off before I could even get to the front door!). Bottom line is IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE!!!

...it's a definitely "kid in the candy store" moment for me folks!! I'm having WAY TOO MUCH FUN on this end!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

...gotta go play now... bye!!

2. Congrats! Looks like many new happy D200 owners today, including myself. :biggrin:

No kidding. My wife received the boxes (for TWO D200's) while I was "slaving away" at the computer downstairs -- "working" from home due to the transit workers strike -- and told the FedEx guy that he's "making a grown man very happy today". :biggrin:

Me too! Think the battery should be done charging by now. :biggrin: Happy shooting!

_Man_

3. Ken-L

Ken-L Guest

Shoot. Shoot!

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Enjoy ALLLLLL the candy in the store :>)))

My UPS guy i still out on the road.
    Gal at UPS said could be as late a 11PM

Said this is the worse day ever :<(((((

Still waitin on the

LITTLE BROWN TRUCK

5. petert053

petert053

Nov 19, 2005
    Austin, TX
    Slowed retention...

...and here's why I'm having an issue at remembering where everything is...

[​IMG]

For some strange reason, I can't get the histograms to work for me... seriously. ...or it could be just the Jack talking...

...'tis the season...

6. petert053

petert053

Nov 19, 2005
    Austin, TX
    Light dawns on Marblehead!

Okay... some engineer I am... I'm still thinking D70 here, but I finally figured out that you can set what image details you want to see... too damn cool!

Quoting Clint Eastwood, "What a machine!" (that's from "Firefox" for those that don't know).

Well, I was reminded in email that a band I've been shooting lately is having a live gig tonight... It will soon be a "live fire exercise" for me and my new toy... I'll bring the D70 to "CYA" ...hey, this means I don't have to be swapping lenses!! How C-O-O-L is that??!!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2005
  7. Yah, it's pretty cool that we can customize the list of display options to be included in image review. I just went through all the custom settings and found that. Still haven't actually read the manual yet though. :biggrin:

8. Hi Peter

Congratulations. It's a great camera (as you probably know by now).

Have fun.