It's hot outside so let's see your snow photos...

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by SRA, Aug 8, 2005.

1. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    standard.

...and no those are not dust bunnies on the sensor, those are snowflakes.

2. Scott, has all that snow melted yet?

3. Lambros two and a half months old last February in Cyprus (yes it snows and yes there is a ski resort in the exotic tropical island of Cyprus)

original.

4. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    Why Not

Richmond ,Va last winter.

[​IMG]

5. Backyard shot last winter.
    [​IMG]

6. sfoxjohn

sfoxjohn

May 1, 2005
    Marlton, NJ
    One of my grandchildren taken just outside the house this past winter. Yes, that was still falling snow against her coat.

[​IMG]

John

7. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    There is still a little in the higher elevations, but the snow is gone where this image was taken.

8. That's one from January 2003. It was so cold that the battery of my (then almost new) D1X gave in after 30 pics.
    original.

9. Good idea!

My golf clubs are enjoying better times these days :D :D

At the same time it reminds me that the warm weather is not all that bad...

Frits

[​IMG]

10. Here's one from the lake this past winter.

[​IMG]

Steve

11. This was taken with my old CoolPix 5700 this past February. It has been one of my favorite 4x6 prints.

[​IMG]

12. sfoxjohn

sfoxjohn

May 1, 2005
    Marlton, NJ
    Greg,

That looks like a good Christmas card with some kind of greeting over it in red.

John

13. drueter

drueter

Apr 24, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    SNOW?? What's that??? - Just kidding around, but I do have to travel to see any snow.

Here's the last time I saw snow -- June 2004 in Alaska. A majestic view of "The Great One", Mt McKinley (Mt Denali to the locals), taken from the train enroute from Denali NP to Anchorage on a beautiful summer day.

14. Here is an old pic of the biggest snow we have had in 15 years I have lived in Salida. Had 51 inches in less than 24 hours on my patio.

[​IMG]

15. Here is one for you from November 2003, Gerlach Strait, Antarctica taken from the deck of the MS Endeavour:
    [​IMG]

Bob & Nan

16. not snow, exactly, but I like this one - taken with the trusty old Olympus C-2100 UZ.

Eric

25459259.original.

17. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    This could be a great summer beverage ad image.

18. This is my favorite from this past winter. Made in mid-March by my wife with her Coolpix 4300:

[​IMG]

19. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    Pa,

Are those leaves on those trees?