It's on its wayyyyyy!!!!

I just can't take any MORE! I've really had it..... that blue stuff means white stuff is going to be falling out of the sky... and it's moving north-east! Heading right for me.... If I wasn't working on a deal right now, I'd climb back in bed and watch movies all day. I'm gonna start to cry..... :frown:

77006964.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Yeah but I'm way down south here in 'balmy' Toronto - we're not supposed to see this white #$%@ in mid April!!!!

Have to go back down to the basement and dig out the Sorel's again :frown:

You think YOU have it bad????? Gonna be a sunny day here today, and I'm ALREADY sitting in my office and won't get out until AFTER the sun is gone. At least with your crappy weather you wouldn't enjoy being out anyway. Just think of how bad this must be for the Florida folks, who are stuck inside all the ..... wait a minute, sympathy for THEM????? No WAY!!!!!!!

:wink: :wink: :biggrin:

D

Dave_Canada

This weather is getting to be to much :mad: Twice this week went out to shoot
early only to lose the sun as it comes up and cold !!

I've just got to move where there is more sun - if I see one more day of grey skies. Feels like I'm living on the Pacific coast!! *LOL*

I'm surprised we haven't had any weathermen murdered yet!! EVERYONE hates them. They keep saying "next week will be better" and it never is!

Dave, I'm with you on that one. Each morning, I get up, look out the window, race to get my work done so I can grab the camera and shoot. Look out an hour later and the sun is GONE, and heavy dark skies have rolled in. What's with that!!!???? Mother Nature has acquired a wicked sense of humour this year :mad:

Looks like we won't be spared up here either...forecast says 5 to 10 cm of snow for tomorrow!!!! Is this ever going to end? All of my recent outdoor shots look like they were shot in late fall!!! This is depressing!

C

Chris Pierce

I'm soooo jealous! I love the white stuff!!! don't want to put the snowmobile away just yet ;)

This is my boy last week on the good stuff!

Monte044.jpg

Does it get any better than this? A nice spring day on the mtn with my friends and my son :)
Monte025.jpg

Sun? There's a sun? Prove it, I haven't seen one in a week and temps are 10F below normal. The Lesser Scaups and Canvasbacks are headed North(suckers), but photographing them is ipointless in such lousy light! Snowy sleet this AM. The glory of #*&(%g Spring.

Francois, we'll be sending you the stuff we don't need. We're supposed to get 10cm of snow mixed with freezing rain and sleet. Thankful I don't have to drive anywhere today in this! :eek: The joys of working from home.

Chris, I only need two more signatures and I can have you held in facility for 30 day evaluation!! You're NUTS!!! You'd take snow over a glorious spring day!!???

Toby, when it gets this grey and miserable, I have no wish to get all dressed up in layers, get the gear together and head out - it makes one lose all the thrill of the hobby.

Real Name
William Beem
I don't know what you're talking about. It's 72 and partly sunny here in Orlando.

C

Chris Pierce

Sandi, I'll sign it.

Now you only need one more signature ;)

Sandi, I am so with you on this! I want to see something besides white when I look out the window. I am hosting CS #30 and chose the subject "Show Me Some Color" and then woke up to snow this morning! Is it ever going to end?

Real Name
William Beem
Barbados is nice.

414297693_4d18a36a6d_o.jpg

Latest threads

Top Bottom