1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

iTunes ate my radio station!

Discussion in 'Apple/Mac' started by Czechman01, Mar 25, 2007.

1. Arghhh!

My favorite Internet Radio station is Boot Liquor and it's under the Americana genre list, but the other day when I clicked on Americana, the name and all the streams just vanished from the list and I can find no way to get back my Americana...

I'm dying out here people! Somebody HELP ME! :frown:

2. Hey Woody -

Don't know what happened to it, but you can restore it by:

1) going here http://somafm.com/

2) clicking on the 128k mp3 link to Boot Liquor

3) a small playlist file will appear on your desktop, and the station will open in iTunes (and appear at the top of your Music Library).

Hope this helps,

Eric

P.S. I just checked, and it looks like Boot Liquor is now under the "Folk" genre.

Still, the above procedure will let you add any mp3-streaming station to your playlists . . .

3. peterparker

peterparker

Jun 2, 2006
    Houston
    Wow, I don't have radio enabled. But I enabled it, clicked on the triangle to expand Americana and it vanished. :eek: 

4. Ahhh, looks like iTunes is 'globalizing' itself. The Americana is now gone!

5. Yea, it looks like all those streams are now under Folk... I don't care where they put it just as long as it's there somewhere!

6. No comment... grrrrrrrrrrrr :mad: 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.