1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

I've been waiting for the right P&S (for me) ....

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by DABO, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Looks interesting............I guess it depends on the noise levels (like the GR?)

2. slappomatt

slappomatt

May 13, 2006
    San Diego CA
    yeah I tried to find some more info or pictures on that camera. it looks very interesting. but I'd love to see a full DPR reivew. and or prices. I went to their usa website and they dont even list camera's at all. so this will have to be a grey market camera for us over here.

3. DABO

DABO

Jan 13, 2006
    I hadn't realized that this was not going to be available in the US. Bummer. Should come sooner than the Sigma DP-1, though. That's another one that I was interested in, but it's been in the "announced but not yet available" status for so long, my interest has waned.

Pictures here:

http://dc.watch.impress.co.jp/cda/compact/2007/03/28/5945.html

DAB

4. DABO

DABO

Jan 13, 2006
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.