I've Escaped!!

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Jose Suro, Jun 30, 2007.

1. Hi All,

Hope you're all doing well. I've been a prisoner of my remodeling project for the last four weeks, but I managed to escape Friday! The truth is the contractor went on vacation :smile: so I have a brief one week furlough and then it's back to prison!

I met Ron (Reggie), Kevin, Mao and Paul at Ft. De Soto on Friday morning until we broke for lunch at the Sandbar ( Frank and Andreas know where it is :smile:).

Sooo, below are some shots from my prison break. I tried to get artsy with the first couple. I've sat here for four weeks trying to figure out a direction for the next year and what I want to do is less of the "field guide" shots and more of the ones with an artsy look. A tough challenge but I love those :smile:!

All taken with my D200 and 300mm/F4 + 1.4xTC

Thanks for looking!!

Best,

Jose

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. You may have been in prison, but haven't lost any ability to get Great Shots.

I hope the remodling goes well also Jose

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Fantastic shots Jose
    You always shoot good stuff
    Glad to see you out of prison for a bit:>)))))

4. keirin

keirin

Dec 31, 2005
    Gosh, those are all brilliant. Here's hoping your remodelling project finishes soon so you can get back to the important business of these photos!

5. Glacier

Glacier

Jan 17, 2006
    Boaz, Alabama
    Welcome back Jose. I don' think the remodeling hindered your photographic skills. Gawd these are eye popping good!

6. Excellent set, Jose. Beautiful.

7. Marcos

Marcos

Nov 20, 2005
    FL, USA.
    Fantastic!

Fantastic shots Jose

8. Fantastic Jose! I don't shoot for 3 days, it takes me a month to find any kind of groove! You, my friend, are a natural!
    "......gonna make a jaaaail-break!" :Music:

9. RAURICK

RAURICK Guest

Very nice!

10. beautiful shots Jose, good to see you back in action!

11. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Great to see you back Jose. These shots are just wonderful. You definitely have the eye for getting the shots and the skills to back it up.

I look forward to visiting again. Ft Desoto is one of my favorite places to shoot. :smile:

12. Excellent and nice work on the colors, sweet poses!!!

And yes we'll have a drink at the bar when I get down next!!!

13. The chemist

The chemist

Jul 22, 2005
    nashville
    Boy back in action with great companions too! lovely shots as always..keep posting!

14. Tim O

Tim O

Jun 11, 2006
    Illinois
    Great set Jose,you really make that 300 f4 sing.Right now this is my biggest lens but boy it sure is a dandy little piece of glass,outstanding photos thanks for sharing them.

15. Bob Coutant

Bob Coutant Moderator Moderator

May 17, 2005
    Pleasantville Ohio
    To paraphrase the old Johnny Cash tune, "You had the wings of an angel, and over those prison walls you did fly." And, I like the new dimension in your shots -- some of that has always been there and I think you have a natural talent for it.

16. Nice series Jose. That first shot ROCKS!!!!!.

17. Really nice series of photos. I really like the satutation on a few of them. Now how come you got a contractor and you have to work???:confused:
    Lou

18. Awesome series. I especially like the 1st and last.

19. HarryB

HarryB

Jan 28, 2005
    Viera, Florida
    Outstanding shots Jose.

20. bfjr

bfjr Guest

going to be in remodel prison myself in a month or so

hope I get out and can get good ones like these !