I've missed the friends from the Cafe!

I've been a member of the Cafe since 07 and learned so much from the cafe family I can't even tell you how thankful I am. Since I've joined and been away I suffered from terrible migraines and was in the hospital and shortly after getting out I had a stroke. After the stroke it effected my brain and have been suffering from it ever since. Im on 6 meds that have really helped. My X husband couldn't deal with my illness so he divorced me. I was with him for 20 years but in those 20 years I suffered from verbal abuse and walked on egg shells so I could control his temper. Today im with a wonderful man that doesn't yell at me and loves me when im not doing good and when I am so I guess in the end this is always was where I was supposed to be. Im very happy now and we are going to build a house next year so im excited. Sorry I've been away for so long but life can throw us some curve balls sometimes. I hope to be on regularly and see my old friends and meet some new ones that have joined the Cafe family. :)

Welcome Back! :)
Best thing I can say is keep looking and moving forward & don't look back....Sounds like you have a great life ahead of you now! :cool:

Glad to see you back Deb, and so sorry to hear about your health issues. I wish you the best on your path to recovery. It's also good to know that you've found someone who actually cares for you. Life is too short to spend with people who are not worth your time. Stay strong and welcome back!

Good to have you back around. Hoping for all the best for you as you move forward!

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
Debbie, I'm one of the newer members at the Cafe. I've joined on December 29th 2011, the evening before my mother died on ALS.
Many months before I was looking at the Cafe and yours and others "veterans" pictures and comments helped me to make the decision to join.

It's good, you're back. I hope to see many, many exceptional pictures you'll shoot.

Klaus

Debbie - I'm sorry to hear that you have been through so much. I'll look forward to seeing any pictures that you post in the future and I'm glad you are feeling well enough to participate in the Cafe again. As others have said; welcome back!

Nice to see you again! Sorry to hear about your recent events but looks like things are getting better. I also just joined back at the cafe a little bit ago so I'll be making the transition with you!

Welcome back!! (I just came back as well).. I think we left around the same time.. Glad your doing much better.. Those migraines are the worst!! My wife is having such problems with them.. I feel your pain :(

McQ

Still looking to break 80 consistently.
Real Name
Glenn
Welcome back, Debbie! I'm sorry you've had to deal with abuse on top of medical ailments. But I'm so glad you're through with the abuse and on the path to feeling better and being well. It's nice to see you back again and I look forward to your participation here.

Latest threads

Top Bottom