Iwo Jima,Hero,Semper Fi!

My Dear Friend, Sam Bernstein,

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

M9, 35 Lux asph

Stirring, heartwarming (and chilling) stuff there Steve. Incredibly powerful content fully and beautifully rendered by your stunning work.

Are they his own memorabilia or is it a museum?

Either way, what a character he looks, what a life he must have lived, what stories he must have to tell. And what a friend to have.

Wonderful.

Stirring, heartwarming (and chilling) stuff there Steve. Incredibly powerful content fully and beautifully rendered by your stunning work.

Are they his own memorabilia or is it a museum?

Either way, what a character he looks, what a life he must have lived, what stories he must have to tell. And what a friend to have.

Wonderful.
Peter, this is All his & brought back from Iwo Jima where he fought for 36 days!
His son made this memorial for him! He is an Amazing Man & A Living History Book! It was an Honor & Privilege to photograph him! Gracious Thanks for your comments My Friend!

Real Name
Tim Grist
A quite remarkable man and it is a pleasure to see these pictures telling a little of his life and experience. We are all the more enriched by the likes of Sam Bernstein.

Thanks so much for posting these Steve.

A most excellent portrait offering a glimpse into the life of an American Hero. Handled with deft and feeling. Great job Steve !

A quite remarkable man and it is a pleasure to see these pictures telling a little of his life and experience. We are all the more enriched by the likes of Sam Bernstein.

Thanks so much for posting these Steve.
It was an Honor & Pleasure Tim! Thanks!
Great work Steve. The pictures are awesome.
Marc, Thanks Very Much!
Ohh Rah!!!
Right On Brotha! Thanks Marco!
A most excellent portrait offering a glimpse into the life of an American Hero. Handled with deft and feeling. Great job Steve !
Truly Appreciated Floyd!
Steve, I like the color versions, but I like these more. They are more fitting of the times. Again, great set!
Agree Doss. Thanks So Much!
Breathtaking set!
Thank You My Friend!

Steve great series.Wonderful subject so glad you were able to show such a hero. If not for courageous men like him I would not have the great life I have today. Keep up the good work.

Top Bottom