J&D's Two Part Engagement Session

Some favorites from a recent two-part engagement session. If you'd like, you can see more on the blog posting here!

I had to make one or two photos links because of the image posting limit, so just click the links to see the photos.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

http://civitello.smugmug.com/photos/i-gsv9PLc/0/XL/i-gsv9PLc-XL.jpg

Love #5 Theo, but they're all great.

One of the things I love about your images is that they are so clearly Texas. The camo hats, the guns, the guitars, the Texas A&M rings and all that. You represent your surroundings well with both landscapes and props.

Great images......my favorite is number 8. His positioning above her with his arms embracing (or perhaps "protecting") her AND how she so lovingly melts within his embrace is simply fantastic. I love the the arm and hand placement on both....very effective!! I get a strong sense of mutual love from this portrait and it just shouts "I'm His, He's Mine...I'm Her's, She's Mine". Great job.

I don't know if its just my quirky way of seeing things sometimes, but in the lower left image of photo 6, the way the guy has his hand on her tummy, somehow makes it appear as if the lady is pregnant. I certainly don't mean to offend the lovely lady if she is not pregnant, because her stomach definitely does not look like she is with child. The more I look at it, I really think its a combination of a bunch of things that give off that illusion to me.....the way the zig-zag pattern of the top part of her dress stops at her mid-section and creates a break line with the lower solid color of the bottom part of her dress (drawing my attention to that area)....the way she appears to be slightly leaning back into the gentleman....the way the guys hand is reaching around and "carressing" her belly (the way a proud expecting dad will often do sometimes).....the way her right arm and hand are ever so slightly curving inward giving the appearance she may be cradling her stomach (eventhough I can clearly see that her hand is down by her leg). My over active imagination in how I see things can be weird sometimes. And again I don't mean to offend the lady by saying she appears as if she could be pregnant in that specific photo and I truly apologize if she is offended by my comments.

I wont lie, I thought the same thing and reached the same conclusions!

However, that being said, the photos are fantastic!.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great images......my favorite is number 8. His positioning above her with his arms embracing (or perhaps "protecting") her AND how she so lovingly melts within his embrace is simply fantastic. I love the the arm and hand placement on both....very effective!! I get a strong sense of mutual love from this portrait and it just shouts "I'm His, He's Mine...I'm Her's, She's Mine". Great job.

I don't know if its just my quirky way of seeing things sometimes, but in the lower left image of photo 6, the way the guy has his hand on her tummy, somehow makes it appear as if the lady is pregnant. I certainly don't mean to offend the lovely lady if she is not pregnant, because her stomach definitely does not look like she is with child. The more I look at it, I really think its a combination of a bunch of things that give off that illusion to me.....the way the zig-zag pattern of the top part of her dress stops at her mid-section and creates a break line with the lower solid color of the bottom part of her dress (drawing my attention to that area)....the way she appears to be slightly leaning back into the gentleman....the way the guys hand is reaching around and "carressing" her belly (the way a proud expecting dad will often do sometimes).....the way her right arm and hand are ever so slightly curving inward giving the appearance she may be cradling her stomach (eventhough I can clearly see that her hand is down by her leg). My over active imagination in how I see things can be weird sometimes. And again I don't mean to offend the lady by saying she appears as if she could be pregnant in that specific photo and I truly apologize if she is offended by my comments.
I see how you could have taken that as an implied meaning, and don't worry about insulting anyone at all! I really appreciate your CC, and I will definitely keep out a sharper eye for that next time!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom