Jack Frost, Horses & Turkeys

Winter just won't end. Jack Frost was out so we went to the park and took some quick p&s pics. Too cold to shoot anything but auto. Finally found that horse with the blue eyes.

Cheers

Ted:smile:

263673417_wUaDs-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

263673486_4vk59-L.jpg

263673737_cUzf9-L.jpg

263673854_QLayL-Ti.jpg

263674010_2nhXk-L.jpg

263674085_QUVFa-L.jpg

263674177_6SGFC-L.jpg

263674372_RcUrY-L-0.jpg

Wade

Funny you should mention the hand. My wife almost lost hers when those horses heard a bag being opened. The dominant horses get very pushy when they see some treats and one of them hit me and then tried eating the lens hood.

Cheers

Hey Ted. You should be home with a beer and watching a hockey game. LOL... I LOVE the pics of the trees.

I'm debating taking that course from Penn Foster Career School. I'm going to speak to the Prof tomorrow and then make a decision about the class.

How much snow in total did you get hit with?

Hey Joe

You southerners may not realize this but it's usually too *$^&$#$ cold to snow here. I actually prefer minus 20 and colder so the roads stay dry and clear. We only got about one inch recently just enough to add to the depression.

Cheers

Hey Joe

You southerners may not realize this but it's usually too *$^&$#$ cold to snow here. I actually prefer minus 20 and colder so the roads stay dry and clear. We only got about one inch recently just enough to add to the depression.

Cheers

I'm a big fan of winter too. Last year I was up in Buffalo working after they got hit with that early storm causing all sorts of power line damage and telephone line damage. If I could talk my wife into it, I'd already be living MUCH further north than I do. Problem is she hates the cold and the snow.

Ted, I just love those tree frost shots - well done.

Funny thing, I was out shooting yesterday with another photog who grew up in Manitoba and he said the same thing - too cold to snow most of the time, but it sure does blow around a lot! Keep those frosty temps, I don't want them down here.

Latest threads

Top Bottom