Jack has a girlfriend.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jarrell, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Jarrell

Jarrell

Feb 13, 2005
    Macon, Ga.
    Every now and then Hannah and I take a ride in my old truck through some of the back country roads near home. I usually come back by a neighbors place that for years has had a donkey, named Jack, in the front field. This year Hannah and I were surprised to see that Jack now has a girlfriend.
    Way to go Jack!
    I wonder if Hannah thinks they're really strange looking dogs or what. That can't be though because she doesn't think she is a dog, just a very short person. :biggrin:
    D100, 50mm lens... traveling light.
    Jarrell

2. Great perspective on love, Jarrell!

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

3. Awww, that's so nice. Very nice shot of the whole scene.

Donkies are very misunderstood animals - they can actually be quite sweet creatures. I'm more afraid of horses than donkies, maybe it's a size factor. We have a farm right in the middle of the city here and our Jack had a girlfriend named Clover. She was extremely sweet but unfortunately due to all the schoolkids visiting the farm, they kinda had to "un-Jack" all the male animals on the farm so poor Clover was barking up the wrong tree *LOL*

By the way, Jarrell, send some of that sunshine on up my way, will ya? Been gray for farrrrr too long now..

4. strobel

strobel

Apr 30, 2005
    Algonquin, IL
    Hi Jarrell

Love the framing with Hannah and the car door, nice presentation. Gives us the whole story by seeing the picture. Thanks for sharing.

5. Jarell, you have a fantastic talent of transfering your visions to an image. Wonderful!
    Cheers

6. Jarrell

Jarrell

Feb 13, 2005
    Macon, Ga.
    I'd love to send you some of this weather Sandi, mid 60s F today, but I'm afraid we don't have enough to spare at the moment. Bad weather came through last night what with very warm, moist air streaming up from the gulf sent my way by Stephen and Backdoctor collided with some of that Canandian stuff you've been sending down this way. You guys get together, ok! The result can be tornados all over the place.. :frown: But, if you can hold out until April I'll send a big box of it up to you.. :biggrin:
    Jarrell
    P.S. I'll even throw in a dandelion or two for your photographin' pleasure.

7. Jarrell

Jarrell

Feb 13, 2005
    Macon, Ga.
    Thank you Ron. I didn't know whether to focus of them or Hannah, so I did both and chose this one.
    Thanks again,
    Jarrell

8. Jarrell

Jarrell

Feb 13, 2005
    Macon, Ga.
    thanks Harry, I appreciate that!
    Jarrell

9. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    I couldn't say it better. :smile:

10. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Jarrell,

What a great image. Love seeing Hanah again as well.

Thanks for sharing this.

11. Stef

Stef

Nov 1, 2005
    Peoria, AZ
    Aww I love this. Way to go! You put your thoughts into this one and it says just what you were thinking. That is a gift I have yet to receive.:redface: