"Jack's Back!"

web.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

D3, 24G:smile:

Guys, if I was not in your lives to add comic relief and my dedication to being a true friend you would both be lost. These comments both reflect the love I feel from both of you. With that I say thanks for sharing another beautiful picture with us. The pass being in the Atlantic Ocean should not have any bearing on the quality of the photographic opportunities that were presented and the magnitude of the man JFK was.

Wow, those two are classic! Love it. His black socks with sneakers, the dual umbrellas, her capri pants, her odd patterned little jacket. They really do scream American tourist. Great!

Guys, if I was not in your lives to add comic relief and my dedication to being a true friend you would both be lost. These comments both reflect the love I feel from both of you. With that I say thanks for sharing another beautiful picture with us. The pass being in the Atlantic Ocean should not have any bearing on the quality of the photographic opportunities that were presented and the magnitude of the man JFK was.
Freddy, thanks for everything Brotha!
Wow, those two are classic! Love it. His black socks with sneakers, the dual umbrellas, her capri pants, her odd patterned little jacket. They really do scream American tourist. Great!
Appreciate it Chele!

The guy really needs to get a camera! LOL! Love the shot, but even more, I wish I'd been on the excursion with you all. Sounds like a real adventure! What a hoot... and another nice catch, Steve. Love JFK. And what's not to like about American tourists?

The guy really needs to get a camera! LOL! Love the shot, but even more, I wish I'd been on the excursion with you all. Sounds like a real adventure! What a hoot... and another nice catch, Steve. Love JFK. And what's not to like about American tourists?

We had lots of fun that day Doug! Thanks A Lot!

I really like the composition on this one, the way you have included those two people to add the human factor to the shot but I also liked how you included the space of the room to the right of the main subject, Kennedy's poster...
Well done Steve..!!!.

D

Deleted member 960

Love it, Steve, classic as has been said before!:biggrin:

Latest threads

Top Bottom