Jackson Lake Lodge

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by bfullmer, Jun 1, 2007.

1. With all the discussion of Teton Park, I thought it would be nice to show folks the Jackson Lake Lodge. After entering the main entrance and heading up some stairs, you are greeted with this large inviting lobby

[​IMG]

The windows look out at the Tetons and over Willow Flats where moose can often be seen.

There are numerous paintings and Native American artifacts in the hotel. It's a beautiful place.

Note my family playing cards on the left side.

2. I have never been in the Lodge, it is a neat looking place.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very nice

4. It's a very inviting place. There is a restaurant with windows on the west side that look out toward the mountains. A spectacular view. Thanks for your comments.

5. Thanks Gale. I hope you can visit someday. You'd love it.

6. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Fun photo. I didn't think to get one of the lodge.