Jane's Addiction

I went to see the janes addiction concert in Lima last night. It was a great show and I was able to convince the security guy to let me in with my camera. I tried keeping it low key so just the body and nikon 50mm 1.4G
This is very new territory for me, I normally do landscape type stuff.
C&C appreciated

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

They were amazing. One of the best shows I've seen. I am a big fan but I was nervous that they would be bad nowadays. I have gone to a lot of concerts of old rockers and its ugly sometimes. These guys sound just as good as 20 years ago and perry is still full of energy. He was tough to shoot cause he never stopped moving

I've always found theater/stage shots to be some of the most difficult to get right. Your shots are excellent! Thanks for posting.

thanks everyone, I guess I did alright for a noob. on another forum I posted these on it was recommended to do some tighter crops. I think I should. I just am in the habit of using a lot of the frame from landscape work

sprdv1 - I didn't know if I would get in with it. In the states I likely wouldn't have tried but in peru you can get away with alittle more. I was actually prepared to make a bribe of 10 soles(3.50usd), but it didn't come to that. Unfortunately peru is a place where bribes are common place. Its nice sometimes when you get pulled over etc. but overall its bad for the country.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom