Jason and Jessica- Engagement

I shot an engagement session over the weekend. I was grateful for the cloud cover and calm winds (a rare thing in Idaho!). All pictures were shot with D300s and Nikon 24-70f/2.8. Here are a few of my favorites.
5800647190_74abaaa75e_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

5800261563_60bd1587ce_b.jpg

5800828608_63ef7b81e8_b.jpg

5805207285_26b351eb83_b.jpg

5809419918_5a3de4efa1_b.jpg

5810555956_1e05e7c3fa_b.jpg

5810024391_94acfacabc_b.jpg

I usually hang out in the birds and animals forums, but I'm glad I checked out your work. Nice images, colors, composition, and an attractive couple. The light was also quite friendly that day.

Thank you! I wish I could shoot in lighting like that all of the time!

Nice shooting, Amber. I really like the lighting on these. You took great advantage of your overcast skies. #3 is my favorite.

I'm disturbed by the prominent "Hollister" logo on his shirt. I know that kids these days find these logo brands to be cool and trendy, but I feel like it cheapens these photos. I want these engagement photos to have a timeless quality to them. I suspect when they look back at these in 10-20 years, they will be wondering what a "Hollister" was and why he wore that particular shirt.

For future engagement shoots, perhaps you could request that they wear clothing without such blatant branding.

Nice shooting, Amber. I really like the lighting on these. You took great advantage of your overcast skies. #3 is my favorite.

I'm disturbed by the prominent "Hollister" logo on his shirt. I know that kids these days find these logo brands to be cool and trendy, but I feel like it cheapens these photos. I want these engagement photos to have a timeless quality to them. I suspect when they look back at these in 10-20 years, they will be wondering what a "Hollister" was and why he wore that particular shirt.

For future engagement shoots, perhaps you could request that they wear clothing without such blatant branding.

Thanks for the comment Mitchell. I agree completely. I will have to remember to suggest this next time.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom