Jasper, AB

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Pa, Nov 8, 2005.

1. Jasper, Alberta on September 8th, 2005:

38143275-L.

2. Gods country what a beautiful place to visit or even better to live

3. Beautiful, Pa.

Very nice feel to this one.

4. Great shot of a beautiful place. I have spent a lot of time in Alberta (business and vacation) and it remains one of my very favourite places to be anytime.

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    That is a very dynamic image.

Good job here Pa.
    Thanks for sharing

6. Pa, this brings back fond memories from our trip there last September. It also reminds me how cold and windy it can be from up there. I wanted to hike after we made it to the top of the tram but it was bitter cold so we went down to the lake by the lodge and had a nice picnic lunch instead. Glad to see you still posting from your trip. I have enjoyed all your pictures.

7. Thanks for your kind remarks. I visited your gallery and was very impressed with your pictures of that area from a year ago. Looks like you had a beautiful day for your visit to Maligne Lake and Spirit Island. We had rain and fog. :frown:

We also enjoyed your pictures around Seattle, especially the wildflowers on Mt. Ranier. We hiked on Mt. Ranier in 1997.

8. wonderful image Pa.
    Dave

9. Look here before you decide you want to live there year-round. It's beautiful in the summer, though!

10. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Hi Pa,

I really enjoy your image posts. Each are unique and special. This one too is beautiful

Regards

RFC

11. Magnificent picture