Jefferson Island Sat. Morn 8 images w/tricolors

Well, it has been pretty much a productive season at the rookery at Jefferson Island which is near its season finale. If you haven't been to Southern LA, I strongly encourage a trip. Its almost like the birds make photographs similar to Audobons paintings. Personally the white birds and their feathers are always angelic looking to me. Thanks for viewing, shot this saturday morning.
Kevin P.
original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Louie,
I got seven hundred images and those are the ones that are culled, can't wait to start processing the spoonbill shots while they are feeding. Whats so funny about the other herons is their serious prehistoric peed off look they have.
Thanks for viewing and the kind words, when you Bill D., Jim T. and David B. decide to come on down next year we will go to this rookery. Hopefully I'll be shooting Jim's 500 if its still for sale one day.
Kevin P.

Ray,
that should definately be on your list, we also have Laccasinne WLR which has more geese than Bosque but no sandhill cranes.
Thanks for veiwing and the kind words.
Kevin P.

Warren, Randy,
thanks for viewing and the kind words. Randy do I miss my 300 2.8vr, you bet, do I miss the 200-400vr? you bet, is the sigma 120-300 2.8 with a 2x convertor an incredible handholdable package for 2200 dollars? I'm impressed! Keep up the great work.
Kevin P.

Wow!

Kevin, so many excellent and action packed images. Fantastic job can't wait to see the rest.

Cheers,

Ray

Latest threads

Top Bottom