Jenny in Sac

Discussion in 'People' started by virtuamike, Nov 8, 2005.

1. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

I really think this is the best yet Mike... She is such a pretty young lady.

2. Wow...that first shot!

Great......
    I can't stop staring into her eyes and she stares right back.
    All the shots are great but I love that first.
    I can't quite understand why, but the "through the glass" lack of sharpness, the distractions in the shot...make it work.

In a perfect world all women would have eyes like hers..but then they would not be so special would they?
    Thanks.

3. Like them all very nice work. No critiques to add to these shots!

Greetings,
    Vince

4. Great shots. And yes, I also love the first one very much.

5. The third one is my favorite. However with the second one, I would have hid her purse strap and held her coat the way she has. The strap is distracting. Otherwise, they are nice compositions.

6. Lovely shots of a beautiful lady, Mike.
    #1 really does it for me...mooooody...

7. the first three are killer shots Mike..well done what a beautiful woman

8. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Mike,
    As usual, you have done wonders w/yet another lovely lady! I agree that the 1st one is special. Something I noticed in this series as a whole were her hands...they were "NOT" distracting. She has a graceful way about her that follows through to her hands. Some might look past this, but often the first thing that pops out to me in a photograph is the hands....but these shots, her hands were just where they needed to be, and well posed!

That last shot was great too....I could see it being in a clothing catalog such as "J Jill" or or even "Boston Proper" (a girl thing, I know!:tongue: )

Thanks so much for sharing! I always enjoy seeing your work!