Jesse: "Sheba, play dead!"

Discussion in 'People' started by Steve S, Aug 26, 2005.

1. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    "Good girl!" :wink:
    original.
    Make Nikon
    Model NIKON D2X
    Flash Used No
    Focal Length 85 mm
    Exposure Time 1/250 sec
    Aperture f/2.8
    ISO Equivalent 100
    Exposure Bias -1/3
    White Balance (-1)
    Metering Mode matrix (5)
    JPEG Quality (6)
    Exposure Program manual

2. Nice expression. I would have cropped it much tughter over her head to avoid having the horizontal highlight band over her head.

Very good light Steven, good to see her back.

3. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Like this Yves?

Seems a bit elongated that way, but I do see where suggestion helps the comp. (ps, I re-edited the nef on my LCD, so don't hold it against me) Thanks!
    original.

4. Jesse is looking good and both her and the dog seem relaxed in front of the camera. Nice lighting.

5. Ah no, Yves...that's her front.

:tongue:

6. Much better Steven, even less foreground and you are in business ...

Colors match he BG really well.

7. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    I remember her from DPR. I was wondering why you stop posting those very fine images of this beautiful girl.

Thanks for the summer fix !

Regards

RFC

8. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    So, you want me to make it a Pano crop?

If I crop more of the foreground out now, I'll have the world's shortest, and longest portrait shot. :confused: It would become a Pano, but I still hear ya. That foreground lends nothing to the photo.
    fwiw, that really light area above her head was the water being disturbed by the wind. Thanks again.

9. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Thanks Robert, when she no-showed for a shoot for the 2nd time, and could not be contacted, let's just say I burned my bridges behind me in an email letter to her the next morning. So, after 5 months of not speaking, I'm glad we're back on good terms again. I posted a few others of her a few days ago in this same forum.

10. Nice shot and poor Sheba she looks exhausted off the photo shoot. At least you make your model Jesse laugh so she much had a great time with you. So i hope it brings you again great times.

Greetings,
    VinceBeus

11. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    I rather liked the original composition with them low and plenty of space above.
    [​IMG]
    You know what I did. This one was harder, but you should be able to get MUCH better results with a bit more time, and on your full sized image.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2005