Jesse: "Sheba, play dead!"

Joined
Feb 1, 2005
Messages
4,741
Location
SE Florida
"Good girl!" :wink:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Make Nikon
Model NIKON D2X
Flash Used No
Focal Length 85 mm
Exposure Time 1/250 sec
Aperture f/2.8
ISO Equivalent 100
Exposure Bias -1/3
White Balance (-1)
Metering Mode matrix (5)
JPEG Quality (6)
Exposure Program manual
 
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
731
Location
Montreal area, Canada
Steve S said:
"Good girl!" :wink:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Make Nikon
Model NIKON D2X
Flash Used No
Focal Length 85 mm
Exposure Time 1/250 sec
Aperture f/2.8
ISO Equivalent 100
Exposure Bias -1/3
White Balance (-1)
Metering Mode matrix (5)
JPEG Quality (6)
Exposure Program manual

Nice expression. I would have cropped it much tughter over her head to avoid having the horizontal highlight band over her head.

Very good light Steven, good to see her back.
 
Joined
Feb 1, 2005
Messages
4,741
Location
SE Florida
Like this Yves?

Seems a bit elongated that way, but I do see where suggestion helps the comp. (ps, I re-edited the nef on my LCD, so don't hold it against me) Thanks!
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
 
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
731
Location
Montreal area, Canada
Steve S said:
Seems a bit elongated that way, but I do see where suggestion helps the comp. (ps, I re-edited the nef on my LCD, so don't hold it against me) Thanks!
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Much better Steven, even less foreground and you are in business ...

Colors match he BG really well.
 
Joined
Apr 30, 2005
Messages
6,668
I remember her from DPR. I was wondering why you stop posting those very fine images of this beautiful girl.

Thanks for the summer fix !


Regards

RFC
 
Joined
Feb 1, 2005
Messages
4,741
Location
SE Florida
So, you want me to make it a Pano crop?

Boobie Joe said:
Much better Steven, even less foreground and you are in business ...

Colors match he BG really well.
If I crop more of the foreground out now, I'll have the world's shortest, and longest portrait shot. :confused: It would become a Pano, but I still hear ya. That foreground lends nothing to the photo.
fwiw, that really light area above her head was the water being disturbed by the wind. Thanks again.
 
Joined
Feb 1, 2005
Messages
4,741
Location
SE Florida
RFCNIKON said:
I remember her from DPR. I was wondering why you stop posting those very fine images of this beautiful girl.

Thanks for the summer fix !


Regards

RFC
Thanks Robert, when she no-showed for a shoot for the 2nd time, and could not be contacted, let's just say I burned my bridges behind me in an email letter to her the next morning. So, after 5 months of not speaking, I'm glad we're back on good terms again. I posted a few others of her a few days ago in this same forum.
 
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
977
Location
The Netherlands
Nice shot and poor Sheba she looks exhausted off the photo shoot. At least you make your model Jesse laugh so she much had a great time with you. So i hope it brings you again great times.

Greetings,
VinceBeus
 
Joined
Feb 2, 2005
Messages
34,723
Location
Arizona
I rather liked the original composition with them low and plenty of space above.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

You know what I did. This one was harder, but you should be able to get MUCH better results with a bit more time, and on your full sized image.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom