Jet Cars at New England Dragway

Here's few from the dragstrip the other night. I hadn't seen these in years and they didn't disappoint. Shot from the stands with the D300, 70-200. The night shots were a bit of a challenge.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

3 Queen of Diamonds 307 mph.

4 Les Shockley

5 Wheel stander

6 Not just for winter. Top speed 155 mph

Hey! I was there!!! Ill post some of my pics when I get a chance this week!! You going to be going to the Nationals in Epping next month??

Thanks Chris

I'm thinking about going to the Saturday night show. The Top Fuel cars at night are awesome. Looking forward to see your pix.

Sweet! Ive been working all week so I havent had the chance to post, but should get them up this weekend. When I was going through our pics, we just couldnt get the wheels to stop motion in the pics, but hopefully we'll get that fixed for the Nationals.
I just got my tix for the Nationals the other night. Got the tix for the Saturday night runs since they are going to have the jet cars and everything rollin that night... I cant wait. This is my first experience with the Top Fuelers, and I hear they are awesome. My boyfriend grew up in Epping, so hes got the experience when it comes to the drags, Im new to it all but I cant wait to hear the Top Fuelers. Heard they make quite the noise! (and I thought the Jet cars were loud enough!!).

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom